I have shamelessly stolen this from Alyndabear
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to – leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (If I hadn’t you wouldn’t be reading it here)
2. Slept under the stars. (Years of Girl Guide camping has taught me that this is not as romantic as it sounds)
3. Played in a band. (My school band were National Champions three years in a row)
4. Visited Hawaii. (Whilst I have been there, one day I hope to leave the airport)
5. Watched a meteor shower. (I am an astronomy geek)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Been to Disneyland a couple of times and of course want to go back again)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (Thank you years of musical theatre)
11. Bungee jumped. (I can’t imagine anything else I would rather not do.)
12. Visited Paris. (Not my favourite place in the world, but I adore the Lourve)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (Not as fun as it might sound when you are on a small boat)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Is cross-stitch an art?)
15. Adopted a child. (Hmm.. leave this one with me).
16. Had food poisoning. (Never again)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (One day I will make it to New York)
18. Grown your own vegetables. (Alas, this year’s growing season got away from me, but last year I grew tomatoes and spinach)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (And wished that people would take note of the no photography sign)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (Sydney to Melbourne)
21. Had a pillow fight. (Never broken a pillow doing it though.)
22. Hitch hiked. (Not in your life)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not (physically) ill. (But not at my current job, in case anyone from there is reading this)
24. Built a snow fort. (I really want to live where it snows)
25. Held a lamb. (And then helped tie elastic bands around their tails to make them drop off)
26. Gone skinny dipping. (No one needs to see me naked)
27. Run a marathon. (If I ever get fit enough I would like to give this a go)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. (Fantastic experience and the only way to see the city)
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (I can’t imagine that there would be anyone who has not done this)
31. Hit a home run. (Go, year 6 T-Ball.)
32. Been on a cruise. (Not sure I could spend that long on a ship without wanting to kill the other passengers.)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (It is on my to do list)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (My family is from a small town in Scotland called Bo’ness. I’m still directly related to people there)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (I know a little German, but I long to be fluent in another language.)
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Does anyone ever have enough money to be truly satisfied?)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. (And climbed up it.)
39. Gone rock climbing. (Does Indoor rock climbing count?.)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person. (Still can’t get over how big it actually is.)
41. Sung Karaoke. (Alcohol is a sinful thing)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. (On my to-do list).
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. (There is not much to do in Newcastle when you are under 18)
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (No, thank you, and I don’t care to either)
47. Had your portrait painted. (No way)
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (I love fishing but haven’t been in a very long time)
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person. (When I was 10. Would like to see it again when I would have a greater appreciation of it )
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (Great view)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling. (I’ve been snorkelling at The Great Barrier Reef)
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. (As a kid, definitely)
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre. (I saw Return of the Jedi there )
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. (Again it is on my to-do list)
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia. (On my to-do list.)
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching. (Would really like to do this.)
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (not really into getting flowers)
64. Donated blood. (Did when I was younger, but no longer can.)
65. Gone sky diving. (I don’t think I could ever jump out of a plane)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. (I have visited a Japanese concentration camp in Thailand, that was enough)
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter. (Have flown over a volcano in NZ)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (Linus my teddy bear is around here somewhere)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. (My to-do list is getting bloody long)
71. Eaten Caviar. (Honestly I don’t see what is so fantastic about it)
72. Pieced a quilt. (I would love to have a quilt that I made myself, but my sewing skills leave a lot to be desired)
73. Stood in Times Square. (It is on the list!)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. (Two of them actually)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London. (Yes)
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. (Absolutely awe-inspiring)
80. Published a book. (I have no illusions that I am a writer)
81. Visited the Vatican. (Would love to go back again as it is just so gorgeous)
82. Bought a brand new car. (I don’t drive, a new car wouldn’t do anything for me)
83. Walked in Jerusalem. (If things would just settle down over there, I might get to do it)
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Again, thank you musical theatre)
85. Read the entire Bible. (And got Honors in my Bible Studies exams)
86. Visited the White House. (It is also on the list)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Does fish/seafood count? Or are we talking warm blood animals here?)
88. Had chickenpox. (Yes, in my final year at Uni during my final exams. My exam in Infectious Diseases was fun)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. (Never have and thanks to working in law enforcement, never will)
91. Met someone famous. (I served Cliff Richards popcorn and got Robert Picardo drunk)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. (No desire to have my own kids)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. (And don’t care to either)
98. Owned a cell phone. (At times I regret owning one as you become way too easily contactable)
99. Been stung by a bee. (Never have.)