I am rather embarrassed to admit this, but the two Pay It Forward competitions I mentioned last week, well, I won them both. This means I have to have a kick ass Pay It Forward competition to make it up for it. One of the things I won was my own domain name and a hosted wordpress blog for 6 months. I think I will hold off holding my Pay It Forward competition until that is all set up. That way I can launch my new blog with something very cool. Until then I need to think of some unique prizes to give away in my competition. Unfortunately I can’t afford to give away anything expensive like an iPod, but I am sure there must be some interesting not so pricey stuff that I can. Any ideas will be welcomed – the geekier the better.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week