This is a buzz going around the blogosphere at the moment called Pay It Forward. The situation is this, a blogger has on their blog a competition to win something cool – books, giftcards, online credit etc and of course people enter to win. However, unlike most competitions, the winner of this competition must agree to “pay it forward” and give away something on their blog and so on and so forth. At the moment two people on my blog reader are having their own Pay It Forward competitions – Crazy Meezer and Red Sultana. Please go and check them out and gift them with some traffic love. If you feel inspired to enter their competitions do so, but my aim here is to give them some trafficky love. I know I get very excited and sometimes break out into a little happy dance when I see my blog stats rise. Yes, I am a very strange individual. Hopefully, they feel the same way about seeing their traffic increase. Also they are two blogs I enjoy reading (or else they wouldn’t be on my blog reader) and maybe you might find that you enjoy their blogging too.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week