All for Women have been having a Christmas Give Away competition running for the past 12 days. I put my name in the hat for a couple of the prizes and running contrary to my previous luck with competitions, I actually won something – a three month subscription to Slim Ink Book Rental – it is like Netflick for books. I will start off next year with three months of books being posted to my door. I am so excited! I just love books, but at about $20 to $30 a book, it is just too expensive to buy everything I want to read. Our local library has nothing, unless you are into kids books or romance novels, so to have free books coming my way is my idea of a tiny slice of heaven.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week