With the release of Kindle over in the US, I thought it was time to praise the paper version of the humble book. Even though e-book readers look very sleek, I can’t just imagine curling up on the couch on a rainy day with one. Reading is not only an intellectual pursuit, but it is a very tactical one as well. An electronic device can’t replicate the feel of the paper or the smell of a book and you certainly can’t reminisce over what you were doing the last time you read the book by looking at the stains on the pages.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week