Rory, my beagle, has come down with canine cough after being vaccinated against it on Saturday. It is rare, but it does happen, especially with the intranasal vaccine. She has a fever, is sneezing and is generally feeling miserable. However, she will rush to the door if she hears something interesting, so she will make it. Caleb, who is usually the dog to get sick, is doing fine and is full of energy. It is odd having Rory being the sick one.
I am still coughing and spluttering and I am sure I am pissing off everyone in the office with the sound of me stirring up the phlegm in my lungs. Therefore, the interesting blog posts are on hold until I get everyone well again and get back some brain cells to think again.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week