Zune have released their brand new ad campaign with the tag line “You make it you”. As Jack Oh, the Zune senior advertising manager, Microsoft, Bear Creek, Wash says, “I could scroll through your Zune and have an idea of who you are as person.” Yes Jack, it tells you that they are gullible. Unless Zune have vastly improved their MP3 player, it is not as Microsoft would like to believe, the only alternative to iPod. There are many alternatives to the iPod that work far better than Zune and probably have a cheaper price tag too.
Still it is not a bad ad as far as ads go, although the giant pink dancing cats and rabbits kinda freak me out.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week