This article was recently posted as an example of how John Howard has gone back on his promise to keep interest rates low. I think it is a perfect example of how Australian families can’t live within their means. If you have an income of only $55,000 a year should you really be having five children, a mortgage plus taking out more money to do extensions on your house? Plus bitching and moaning about an interest rate rise when you spend close to $100 a week on cigarettes and beer is just begging people not to take you seriously at all. Also don’t even get me started on smoking when you have five children in the house.
Also don’t ask me to feel sorry for you when you complain that the interest rate rises have hit you so hard that your children will now have to start taking public transport everywhere because you can’t afford to drive them there. Oh what a fucking shame.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week