We keep getting phone calls from Tempe High School that are a recording asking us if we are Mr or Mrs so and so and do we know that our child has had an uninformed absence from school. I rang them on Monday afternoon after getting five of these damn calls to tell them that no child going to Tempe High lives here. I assumed something would have been done, but no, the phone has been ringing this morning again to let me know about that damn child not going to school. I swear I am going to hunt that kid down and force them to go to school if only to stop the phone ringing.
Then again, I would love to fuck with Tempe High pretending to authorise the kid’s absences or something mean like that. I wouldn’t, but oh the temptation is there, especially since I have informed them that they have the wrong number.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week