I had my first bath in my new bathtub and is was glorious. The bathtub is much longer than the one at our old house so I can rest my head on the edge and my heels just reach the edge at the other end. It was very luxurious. I got all girly this evening and saved my legs, did a facial mask and plucked my eyebrows. No longer looking like the bushy hippie woman that I had turned into. For some reason I feel cleaner after shaving my legs… weird that.
All ready to crawl into bed and pretend I don’t have to get up at 6:20am and go to work.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week