The washing machine died this morning. Of course the clothes I put in it were all clothes that desperately needed to be washed as we need them, like my work shirts. I can’t even get access to the clothes as it is a front loader that locks the door once the cycle is turned on.
*sigh* Someone is supposed to be coming out tomorrow to fix it.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week