These are such confusing times. Why can’t things be black and white instead of a murky grey? Why can’t there be clearly defined bad guys instead of people who do bad things because of bad circumstances?
I have given up trying to find a ‘bad guy’ in the whole Israel/Lebanon conflict. It is just impossible. I think I must settle for ‘it is a fucked up situation’ and be done with it.
I just hope that people on both sides of the border stay as safe as they can whilst their governments carry on with their antics.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week