I watched Anne of Green Gables this afternoon. I just love that mini-series. I cry every single time when Matthew gets Anne the dress with the puffed sleeves and when Matthew dies. It has been almost 20 years since I first saw it and still cry in those parts. I can be such a girly girl at times.
I have the whole collection of Anne books, with the mini-series covers, and I am re-reading them again. I have no idea why I love this series so much.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week