I have gotten the flu….again. This one is way worse than my previous one, so bad in fact that I am having my first day off sick from work in almost three years. I went to work yesterday when I really shouldn’t have, but we had four cat speys and a number of things in hospital so I thought I really should go in. I must learn that when I am told that I look green and should go home, that I should go home and not work out my shift. I have no voice at all today, so there is no way I could go to work even if I wanted to. You can’t answer the phone or serve clients when you can’t speak. So here I am at home….
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week