The new house has a gas stovetop and oven. I just love the smell of gas cooking. It smells so homely to me. That is probably because my Nanna has a gas stove and I spent a good portion of my childhood living with her. It has that warm, safe and comforting smell to me.
I am experimenting with using the oven tonight. It is fan forced one, but I am not sure if because the flame is only on the bottom if it will brown the top of the food I am cooking. I have turned the fan on to see if that will make the tops brown. Oh the joy of experimenting. Maybe it is a good thing that Lela is off at a bike bloggers get-together tonight.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week