Settlement day on the house is tomorrow. I am excited and anxious. I just don’t want anything to go wrong and the settlement not to go through. It doesn’t feel real that Lelak and I are going to be moving into our very own house on Monday. I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week