I have caught Lela’s cold. I feel amazingly crappy. Work was fun, my voice was gravelly and to make matter worse my ears are blocked up and I can’t hear properly. Answering the phone was pure joy, I had no idea what most people were talking about and no doubt they had trouble understanding what I was saying. I also walked into a wall. Just turned around and walked straight into it. Proof that really I shouldn’t have been at work, but it was just too insane to let Kerri deal with it herself. Besides I have all of next week off work to move house and get things organised.
Time to get dose myself up with cold medication and crawl into bed with my hot water bottle.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week