Last night I got into ‘trouble’ from Catriona for working too many hours recently and was told not to turn up to work until 1pm instead of my usual 11am starting time. However, as fate would have it, Kerri SMSed me at 5am to say her sister was being rushed to hospital for an emergency c-section and could I cover her shift this morning. She rang at 6:10am to confirm that the c-section was still going ahead. So I ended up working from 8:30am til 7pm. Apparently I am only supposed to work 35 hours this payweek and I have already done 10.5 hours. Somehow I have to reduce my hours over the next 4 working days by 5 hours. Yeah right, like that is going to happen, especially since Catriona is on holiday and Todd is covering all of her shifts. When there is only one vet on us nurses usually work more just so we can give them a break.
Working a double shift solo is just damn exhausting even when there is not a lot going on. Today was just full of little things, lots of little things. I am still wondering what happened to the hour and a half between 9:30am and 11am. I have no idea where it went or what I was even doing during that time.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week