Greenpeace have a website where you can go and check to see if the brands you buy every week at the supermarket have genetically engineered ingredients anywhere in their supply chain from the product used to the feed given to the animals.
I am sad to say that most of the brands I buy are in the red list – those that use GE ingredients, use GE animal feed or won’t disclose their policies.
They have a feature where you can design a shopping list that is GE free.
I am heading off to do that now.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week