I brought a hot water bottle yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I am in love. Oh the toasty warm goodness of a hot water bottle. My sheets weren’t icy cold when I hopped in, and that was such a good thing. The hot water bottle is now called George. I need to find a cover for him. He was wrapped up in my flannel shirt last night, but a cover would be a lot nicer.
Lela is concerned that I don’t need her anymore. She said (and I quote) “You have rubber and hot liquids. You don’t need me anymore.” I still need you babe. :)
I wonder if it is safe to use the cooled water in the hot water bottle on plants. It would be a shame just to waste the water.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week