imomus is writing a Wired article about couples who surf the internet together. That is sit in the same room with their own computers surfing around the internet. I must admit that this is what lelak and I do every single day. We even IM each other, albeit only interesting websites, but we have had a conversation IM about what to have for dinner when we could have just turned around and spoken to each other.
I really don’t see it as being anti-social though. We are doing what we both love together and we do talk about what we are reading.
The comments on imomus LJ are really interesting…. http://imomus.livejournal.com/199557.html
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week