The after effects of my bike ride yesterday are making themselves known. The most prominent of which is my butt. It is extremely tender and painful – no sitting on hard surfaces for me. According to Lela, my butt hurts because I was sitting correctly on my bike seat. Apparently my butt will not hurt on any subsequent rides, I really hope she is right cause damn it is painful. Next in line is my lower back and shoulders. A notable exception to the list of painful body parts is my legs – they do not hurt. They should, I was expecting them to, but there is no pain there. A little muscle fatigue, but no pain. Very odd.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week