There is a company in the UK that will make life-sized chocolate rooms with solid chocolate fireplaces, lickable chocolate walls, chocolate chandeliers and even chocolate room decorations. Basically, they make the room and you invite friends over to help you eat it. Apparently one room can feed over 500 people.
My inner child wants to go to one of these parties, whilst the adult me is imagining that horrible stomach ache you get when you ingest too much chocolate. But it would be cool to nibble on a skirting board.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week