I had a good day today. Got up, played online, did some laundry and then I tackled my clothes. They were getting wildly out of control. Way too much stuff I never wear. So I have 10 garbage bags of clothes to put in the donation bin tomorrow when we go to the supermarket. I now need to buy jumpers and some winter clothing though. All my jumpers were threadbare and disgusting looking. Yuck! Everything is now organised, and best of all, it all fits me. I am wearing a t-shirt today that was too small for me, but now it looks pretty good.. well Lela likes it.
After cleaning up, Susan came over and we hung out, made pancakes and went up the street for gelato.
Life is good.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week