For some reason the first couple of days after the clocks go back an hour are always cold. This morning was no exception. It was a very brisk 12C as I walked to the train station – 5C below average. I have been waiting for the colder weather to make an appearance since I got back from Europe. It was so nice to have to wear a jumper.
Still feeling pretty crappy, more tired than anything else. I just have no energy whatsoever. Work was exhausting and I didn’t really have anything to do. I got sent home at 2:45pm, instead of my usual Monday finishing time of 4pm. I guess everyone got tired of me coughing and blowing my nose.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week