I have a sore throat and a stuffed up nose. I am cranky and irritable. I am 4.5 hours into an 11 hour shift. I have cleaned out 9 dog cages, bathed a guide dog, castrated a cat and done a medicated bath on a maltese. I am about to have my boss’ irritating 5 year old son come into work for the rest of the afternoon. Apparently he is sick, but that never means that he is quiet or even remotely well-behaved. I want to go home now. I want my bed.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week