I strained the muscles on the right hand side of my chest whilst out gardening. Stupid vine that make the rake go one way and me the other. Damn, it is sore. Hurts to breath, can’t get comfortable – all that crap.
I have already warned Lela that I am going to be all fidgety in bed tonight. I couldn’t even sit still during dinner with the in-laws this evening. Work tomorrow is going to hell – two grooms and I can’t even bend properly without letting loose words that should not be heard at a vet clinic. Where are those nanogenes when you need them?
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week