If I was born a boy, I was going to be called Carter. Throughout my life, I have often wondered what Carter would have been like. What would I be like if I was a boy instead of a girl. Would I have been good looking and popular or a nerd? Would I have been good at sports or completely suck at them? Would my parents have been happier with a son than me? I have created whole fantasy lives for Carter. He would have been so much cooler than I was and have done the things I am frightened to do. He would have been a person worth knowing.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week