This ad has been given a lot of talk time on all the major TV news shows and radio shows. It is the brand new ad from the Australian Tourism Council showing pictures of the iconic Australia that tourists love to see. However, it is the slogan that has everyone worried.. “Where the bloody hell are you?”
Now, to the average person on the street, this isn’t that offensive, but the British TV regulation board have deemed it “too risque”.
So, my question is to all my overseas friends, and to the Aussie ones at all, is this ad offensive?
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week