Why can’t anything go right for me this weekend? I go buy a new mobile phone and data cable only to get home and find out they sold me the wrong data cable. I have no way of getting back to the store for another 2 weeks to get a refund and get them to order me the right cable in.
Today, my parents brought me a new computer chair for my birthday. I get it home and try to assemble it only to find out that one of the screw holes isn’t threaded properly so I can’t put the damn thing together. Now, I have to find some way to transport the chair back to Newcastle (200km away) where my parents live to get it exchanged for a new one.
Why have I attracted so much bad karma this weekend? It is my birthday weekend damnit! Things are supposed to be good, not a series of continual fuck ups.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week