My corriander plant is officially dead. It was under a major insect attack, but died before I could make up some insect repellent. My mint is also not looking crash hot and I found a fat green caterpillar in its pot.
I just made up some insect repellent, so when it is ready, it is bye, bye insects time.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week