I have been buying fruit lately and keeping it in the work fridge. This is so I will snack on something healthy rather than raiding the chocolate stash in the drugs & pathology fridge. This afternoon I went to grab out a peach and found a dead puppy laying right next to my fruit. I am not sure I want my peaches now…
My work fridge is truly a terrifying entity.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week