Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions about the train food dilemma. I have decided to buy some green beans, carrots and some cashews and take a container of them to munch on whilst traveling to work. This will increase my veggie content and reduce my carbs – and will hopefully tell my metabolism to get a move on and metabolise my excess body fat.
Also getting up at 7:30am instead of 8am makes the morning feel less rushed. Lela, can you get me up at 7:30am every morning… please?
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week