I am on yet another health kick. Drinking more water, watching what I eat, trying to exercise – all that stuff. I still have 10kg to lose til I hit my goal weight and I am determined to finally get there. It will be so nice to be at a healthy weight for my height. I don’t think I have ever been that.
I am also getting my Flylady stuff organised. I have a routine plan all sorted out now. Lists of tasks to do every day before heading to work. We will see how long that lasts. Who knows I may magically become a thin organised person.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week