I now have a little herb garden on my kitchen window sill. Lela and I went out to the nursery this morning and brought some basil, coriander and italian parsley. Liz, a vet at my clinic, gave me some mint cuttings last night, so they are now on the window sill as well. It is so nice to look out of my kitchen window and see greenery instead of just a boring wall. We also brought a strawberry plant, which is now located on the front verendah. I wonder how long it will take me to kill them. I seem to have a black thumb instead of a green one.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week