I never get tired of people’s reaction to seeing my shepherd Caleb at the front door when I answer it. This evening,a guy was going door to door to promote Foxtel (which we already have). He took a giant step back when I answered the door accompanied by Caleb (no one seems to care much about little Rory). He then apologised for ringing my doorbell and apologised further when he found out we already had Foxtel. This is with Caleb standing politely next to me. I wonder what he would have done if Caleb had done his usual trick of jumping up with his front paws on the front door so that he could look the guy in the eyes. Nothing scares people more than when Caleb jumps up and looks them in the eye.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week