I have had a very productive day. I went this morning and brought everyone’s Christmas presents. Thankfully, everyone wanted stuff from the ABC shop. I also went and exchanged some money for my rapidly upcoming European trip, so that is one more thing I can cross off my to-do list.
I then came home and made some shortbread. I thought I could supplement the Christmas presents with homemade Shortbread – that is if I could make it properly. I think it tastes pretty good, but I will wait til Lela gets home to give me an unbiased opinion. I had so much fun baking. I even got inspired and did the dishes and swept the kitchen floor. Just call me the Domestic Goddess! The whole house now smells like warm shortbread. I swear it is better than any kind of air freshener. I now want to go and bake something else.
Gods, please stop me before I get out of control.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week