There is a rooster somewhere in the neighbourhood. My guess is that is either living next door or over the back fence in the community centre. Wherever it is, it has been crowing since 5:30am this morning. It would be okay if the rooster had a proper crow, but it sounds like someone is strangling it. It has been going on for so long now that even the dogs are ignoring it. It is driving me insane. Just when I think it has finished crowing, it starts up again. Argh!! Why do rooster crow in the mornings anyway? What is it about the sun rising that make the rooster think ‘I must make a lot of noise and wake everyone up’?
I dislike that rooster immensely.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week