I have started MUDing again, after a break of about 7 years. I have missed it, but gods is it time consuming. This time around I am playing Discworld, which is based on the Terry Pratchett novels. It is mighty fun, but way confusing, which I guess is what is makes it fun – trying to work out what the hell you are supposed to be doing.
My right wrist is killing me from the amount of typing I have done. I am going to pay for that tomorrow.
Besides MUDing I have accomplished not much today, except getting some laundry done. I had high hopes of doing my tax and trying to go bra shopping again. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week