On our weekly grocery shopping expedition, we found the supermarket was selling goat, so we brought some for the dogs. Got 3.6kg for $15 which included two nice and meaty shanks which the dogs are currently happily chewing on. The rest of it made up three meals for the both of them. Definitely an interesting addition to their chicken wings and mince. I just hope the denser bones of the goat don’t get Caleb constipated. I will have to space out the meals with mince in between I think.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week