Catriona finally got her wish and Kumquat has been rehomed. Fortunately, he went to a really good home and we will get to see him when he comes in for vaccinations and boarding. However, I will miss the little guy. Work without kitten cuddles and nose licks just won’t be the same. Still kitten breeding season is almost upon us again, so I will no doubt have my hands full with dumped kittens in a few weeks time or even sooner. It would have been handy to have a cat to teach the kittens how to use the litter tray though.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week