Gods I can’t wait to see this movie. Rent is one of my all-time favourite musicals. It is gritty, it’s raw and all so powerful. It also somehow soothes me like nothing on earth. When I was extremely ill about 6 years ago, I used to experience unbelievably amazing nausea and stomach cramps. To make me forget about the pain, I used to play ‘Rent’ at full volume and sing my lungs out until the drugs kicked in. When I couldn’t sleep, I used to play it softly and go through the lyrics in my mind. I was always asleep by ‘Tango: Maureen’.
I have much love for this musical.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week