We had a huge thunderstorm here this morning. Lots of loud thunder rumbling across the sky and making the windows shake. Poor Caleb got so scared that he climbed into bed with us for snuggles and reassurance, so not much sleep was had with the loud thunder, a panting GSDx making the bed shake and the fact that our bed contained two humans and two dogs. Still it was nice to lie in bed on a Sunday morning and listen to the rain falling knowing that I didn’t have to be up at a certain time nor did I have anywhere I had to be. I love lazy Sunday mornings.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week