After thinking long and hard about this, here is my list of New Year’s Resolutions. It will be interesting to see if I stick to them. I have a very bad habit of forgetting them partway through January.
1. Be a better girlfriend, friend and dog parent.
2. Lose weight. I managed to lose 7kg this year, and I would like to lose at least 7 more.
3. Get a hobby. I don’t have one.
4. Try at least one new thing per month.
1. By the end of the year, I want to be able to administer an IV injection, set up a catheter, draw blood and intubate both a dog and a cat.
2. Study for my TAFE tests, even if I think they are a joke. I want to get all distinctions this year.