I have been doing some editing of my LJ friends and community lists cause my interests in some things have changed since I first joined up.
I dropped someone off my friends list and they have called me on it. How do I say politely that I no longer want their journal appearing on my friends page? What they write about has no interest for me. I have moved beyond that stage in my life (if I was ever at that stage) and I don’t care to read about it. I don’t dislike them. I just have no interest in their daily life. Now, how do you tell someone that without feelings getting hurt? I really don’t see a way.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week