I am pleased to report that I got all of my Christmas shopping done today and also brought Lela’s birthday present as well. As usual, despite saying I wouldn’t, I completely overspent. I just get caught up in it all and want to make everything special. It is a good thing I got a mighty tax return this year. In fact, I spent so much in one place, I got a free steel/chrome picture frame worth $40. The frame itself is gorgeous, now I just have to find an equally gorgeous picture to go in it. Everything is now wrapped and ready to go under the tree, that is if Lela would let me have one. :P
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week