Just went grocery shopping and brought nothing but healthy food. No Coke, no chocolate, no chips not even some biscuits. Lots of fruit, juice and veggies though. I guess it is a good thing. It is definitely a new way of eating for me. I have been a bit naughty and have drunk a lot of Coke this weekend, so that has to stop. However, now I have a fridge full of juice, so now the temptation won’t be there as much. When I have a choice between just water or Coke – Coke is always going to win.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week