I am very proud of yesterday’s accomplishments. I only had one 600mL bottle of Coke all day. My usual quota is 2 600mL bottles and 2-3 cans, which is just way too much Coke. Instead, I had three glasses of juice and drank copious amounts of water. Fortunately, it was a quiet shift at work cause I spent most of it dashing to the bathroom. My poor kidneys got quite a workout.
My bathroom scales are telling me that I have lost 2kg (~4lbs). I think they are lying to me, but I will see where I am at the end of the week.
Still not sleeping well at night though. :( However, at least last night I was actually feeling tired, which is a nice change from normal.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week