A rather busy day at work today. Mouse, the maltese puppy with the broken leg, came in for a re-check today and to get the bandage removed. And guess what? He can walk!! I would not have believed it if I didn’t see it for myself. Catriona, the vet, and I were blown away. This is the best possible result. Hopefully, the rest of his recuperation period will go as successfully.
I also got the prestigious job at work of scrubbing the floors with bleach. This involves splashing straight bleach all over the floor and scrubbing madly away with the stiff broom. The fumes were truly over-powering. I wondering if it is possible to get bleach poisoning as my lungs feel like they are burning. I guess it is a good thing that the floors I did clean look truly amazing. Not looking forward to finishing the job tomorrow.
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week