We had a 17 week old Maltese and a 7 month old Pomeranian brought in today that had been seized from a young lady’s apartment. The Pomeranian was in good condition, but the poor little Maltese is lame in his rear hind leg with its foot all scratched and red looking. The maltese is due to have x-rays this evening to determine what is wrong with it, but Jenny didn’t seem confident that it would be anything that will be simple to fix. I gave the little guy a quick trim around his eyes so that he could actually see. The haircut seemed to brighten him up as his tail was wagging madly everytime I passed the cage. So angry at people who can let their pets be in pain and clearly injured without doing anything at all!
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement invokes Godwin’s Law
- Things That Need To Be Said
- Why You Need To Support Gay Marriage
- Why can’t the Pope do what is right?
- The Dangers of Homeopathic Vaccinations For Pets
- Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
- Neighbourhood Conspiracy Theories
- Religious Imbecile Of The Week
- On Hiatus, kinda
- Religious Imbeciles Of The Week